A: OpenTable, Inc. is the leading provider of free, real-time online reservations for diners, reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants. Reference: https://www.opentable.com/about/
To add an OpenTable "Make a Reservation" button to your Talkspot website please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://www.otrestaurant.com/marketing/ReservationWidget/
- Select a language
- Enter a keyword to search for your restaurant
- The search element will transform into a drop-down with options to choose from
- Once you have located your restaurant click "Next" on the right side of the page
- Select radio button according to your preference of Standard, Tall or Wide widget layout
- Click button "More Options"
- Choose the button type at the bottom by selecting the radio button selection
- Click button "Customize"
- Once you have arrived at the page for customization toggle and set the visual features of your widget ensuring the the preview is what you want
- Select and copy the code in the "Grab Code" text area box (Copy on a PC is Ctrl- c, Mac is Command- c)
- Login to your Talkspot website
- Navigate to the page where you want to place your OpenTable widget and click the "Add Widget" button on the admin bar